SCHOTT MIROGARD® is an anti-reflective, completely transparent glass for use in glazing pictures. It minimizes reflections to less than 1% and provides artlovers with an unrestiricted view. The ideal invisible protection – for Old Masters and young talents alike.
Museums, collections and galleries all over the world have been relying on SCHOTT MIROGARD® anti-reflective glass for decades. This practically invisible glass features an anti-reflective optical interference coating that protects valuable works of art without disturbing the pleasure of looking at them.
- practically invisible glass
- protects valuable works of art without detracting from art enjoyment
- completely neutral in colour
- museums, collections and galleries all over the world rely on SCHOTT MIROGARD® anti-reflective glass both in the past and nowadays
- features an anti-reflective optical interference coating
- the brilliance of the glazed artwork remains true to the original and is rendered in its natural colours