SCHOTT MIROGARD® is anti-reflective transparent glass that is used for glazing pictures. It minimises reflection to less than 1% which means that it becomes almost invisible to the naked eye. The low reflection from the glass makes it ideal for protecting valuable and sentimental pictures while portraying it in the best possible way.
MIROGARD® is used in museums and galleries all around the world and has been for decades protecting some of the worlds most valuable art work.
• practically invisible glass
• protects valuable works of art without detracting from art enjoyment
• completely neutral in colour
• features an anti-reflective optical interference coating
• the brilliance of the glazed artwork remains true to the original